5-DAY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
This Creative Cities 21 experience is designed for those who are looking for a way to rediscover their energy and passions, or ways to more confidently pursue what makes them happier.
The unique 5-day personal development program will re-energise busy people through intimate activity-based workshops and will leave you inspired, reinvigorated and with a renewed sense of passion and possibility.
Make it a true holiday learning experience by combining our program with Broadway shows, local-sport, food, culture and sights in the city that never sleeps!
- Welcome drinks in Brooklyn, overlooking Manhattan.
- A meet-and-greet with local creatives such as fashion designers, actors and artists, so you can explore their world and hear their stories.
- A private group tour of the street art in Soho where the likes of Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat and Blondie hung out.
- Farewell drinks at the magnificent New York Athletic Club.
Customise your Creative Cities 21 experience by choosing from the following accommodation options:
Mandarin Oriental New York – Five Star Rating
Mandarin Oriental New York brings together an unprecedented combination of outstanding service and luxurious accommodation. In a prime location as the jewel of the Time Warner Centre and just steps away from Central Park, this unrivalled location offers the best of New York’s cultural epicentre. Floor-to-ceiling windows captivate guests with spectacular views of New York City.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability (Valid room to room or suite to suite only)
- Daily continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- USD$100 food & beverage credit, to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
The Roosevelt Hotel – Four Star Rating
Experience the quintessential Manhattan hotel – a taste of old-school New York continually serving guests since the Jazz Age of the 1920s. Bursting with elegant architecture, and perfectly situated steps from Grand Central and minutes from Times Square, the Roosevelt Hotel New York is your home for an unforgettable stay in midtown Manhattan. Twin-share, room only.
Courtyard by Marriott – Three-Star Rating
Discover the city that never sleeps at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Herald Square. The modern hotel positions you within walking distance of Koreatown, the Empire State Building and Radio City Music Hall. Access an array of shopping destinations nearby such as Macy’s® and Manhattan Mall. Soak in alluring attractions, then unwind in their stylish rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, plush bedding and mesmerizing views of New York City. Twin-share, room only.
Enquire now about 2020 availability.
Save up to $700pp when you book a Group Rate for 10+ people. Call 1800 249 804 to book.