35-DAY CRUISE FROM SOUTH AMERICA – NEW ZEALAND
Remote. Untrammelled. Spectacular. This Antarctica expedition cruise is one of the most exhilarating adventures on Earth. There are many reasons for a trip to Antarctica.
With only 126 passengers onboard, Lindblad Expeditions and National Geographic will guide you through some of the most remote places in the world where you will witness scores of penguins and whales, an entire museum of colossal and magical ice forms defying description. And the dashing history of the Heroic Age of Exploration.
Exploring Antarctica in an authentic expedition style, aboard an authentic expedition ship is an incomparable experience and your guarantee of an in-depth encounter with all its wonders. Lindblad Expedition’s pioneering polar heritage and 50 years of experience navigating polar geographies is your assurance of safe passage in one of the wildest sectors of the planet. Their veteran polar expedition team enables you to:
- See more of the legendary landscapes and habitats
- Encounter iconic penguins, leopard seals, and marine mammals
- Kayak among icebergs, Zodiac cruise past resting leopard seals, and hike on the continent with the best ice team on Earth
- Visit the Ross Ice Shelf, Coulman Island, The Antarctic Penisula, Lemaire Channel, Macquarie and Auckland Islands.
- Experience the seldom-seen Antarctic undersea, too––through the efforts of our undersea specialist
- Benefit from our 175 collective years of Lindblad-National Geographic expedition experience to see and do all you came for and more.