EXPLORE TURKEY AND ENJOY AUTHENTIC TURKISH DINING & LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS
Be invited into the cave house of a Cappadocian local who has lived in the city for decades. In Pamukkale, head to a local organic farm where you will be treated to a Farm-to-Table lunch made with the fresh local produce.
In Gallipoli, pay your respects at Anzac Cove and Lone Pine Cemetery.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Dardanelles: Enjoy a short voyage between continents from Europe to Asia.
- Troy: Visit this ancient sight fabled to have been destroyed over love and view the huge reconstructed Trojan Horse.
- Pergamon: Led by your Local Expert, visit Asklepion, one of the most famous shrines and therapeutic centres of the ancient world.
- Izmir: Explore this city with your Travel Director.
- Selçuk: Visit the Archaeological museum housing many of the artefacts from Ephesus.
- Ephesus: Discover one of the world’s finest ancient sites. Led by your Local Expert, walk the Arcadian Way, see the Library of Celsus and Amphitheatre and visit the House of the Virgin Mary.
- Pamukkale: See the cascading Cotton Castle of milky white travertine pools and the ancient ruin of Hierapolis.
- Konya: Accompanied by your Local Expert, visit the beautiful Mevlana Tekke museum for an insight into the mystic Whirling Dervishes. See the Karatay Medrese and Ince Minaret.
- Anatolia: Visit a well preserved Seljuk Caravanserai.
- Cappadocia: Visit a Turkish Carpet centre.
- Göreme: With your Local Expert, explore the underground cities, rock-cut churches, fairy-tale chimneys and the Pasabag Valley.
- Avanos: Learn about pottery making.
- Ankara: Discover the mysterious Hittite civilisation and visit the Mausoleum of Atatürk.
- Istanbul: Visit the Blue Mosque and explore Hagia Sophia. With your Local Expert, gain an insight into the lives of the Ottoman Sultans during a private tour of the fabulous Topkapi Palace. Later, enjoy a relaxing cruise past Ottoman palaces, old mansions and fortresses. Visit the Hippodrome, see the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. Then you are given a complete guide on how to haggle in the Grand Bazaar.
- Scenic Drives: Enjoy the passing scenery as you travel past the Sea of Marmara, Peninsula of Gelibolu, Maeander River Valley and Urgup.
Add flights and ask us about a stopover program!