AN EXPEDITION UNLIKE ANY OTHER
It’s different in Galápagos, “a little world within itself”, as Darwin described it, where magical encounters with animals—curious, or sublimely indifferent to our presence—happen like nowhere else on earth. Each island is different. When you explore with Lindblad Expeditions you experience it all, in a more in-depth way than any other company can offer.
- Enjoy small ship expedition vessels, with a maximum of 48 or 96 guests.
- Snorkel amid shimmering fish, sea turtles, penguins, and playful sea lions.
- Cruise to pristine islands, and walk among colonies of wildlife and birds unfazed by your presence.
- Observe rare giant tortoises in the wild.
- Explore the waters of the Galápagos by kayak, glass-bottom boat, or Zodiac.
Enjoy 7-nights aboard National Geographic Endeavour II or National Geographic Islander and two nights hotel accommodation.
PLUS, FLY FREE TO SOUTH AMERICA
Book by 30 June and receive FREE international flights from either Sydney or Melbourne to the Galápagos Islands on select 2019 departures. New bookings only, subject to availability.