HOSTED CRUISE BY ORBIT WORLD TRAVEL’S HOLLY IRELAND
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of Kimberley, following a brand new PONANT itinerary. From Darwin to Broome, embark aboard Le Lapérouse for an 11-day expedition cruise. At around two-thirds the size of France, Kimberley is one of the last unspoiled regions on the planet. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds. The high point of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs. Le Lapérousewill take you along the most spectacular coasts in the entire region. With their falls, abrupt gorges, Savannah, calm waters and desolate mountain chains, the wild lands of Kimberley are the promise of an exceptional adventure.
SPECIAL OFFER – SAVING $2,500 per person
- Decks 3 & 4 exclusively available through Orbit World Travel
- Deluxe Stateroom – Deck 3 from $9,887* per person
- Prestige Stateroom – Deck 4 from $10,887* per person
- Prestige Stateroom – Deck 5 from $11, 347* per person
Upgrade options: Flights and additional touring can be arranged.
- Join Ponant’s highly qualified local expedition team.
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature.
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art.
- Listen to stories of the Dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet.
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile.
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.